SOFT. SHADED. NATURAL FULL COVERAGE
Ombré Brows are the perfect semi permanent option for those looking for more brow coverage with a powder finish. Our expert artists work with the natural brow to create a thicker fuller look that leaves you with a soft shaded natural looking finish. Minimal invasion or recovery time we use the best organic products and work to the highest safety standards.
Great for all skin types, including oily skin and results last longer than the hair stroke technique. Looking for middle ground? Why not try a combination of Hair Stroke and Ombré Brows.
Ombré Brows is the newest shading technique. 100% customizable and perfect for anyone looking for a soft and natural look.
What We Do
We use Ombré shading to provide depth and definition to your brows. Whether you are looking for soft shading or show-stopping bold brows, our brow experts will customize the treatment according to your desire.
Ombré creates more of a powdered look. This is achieved with the application of thousands of tiny dots of pigment, inserted into the skin, gradually building the colour and defined shape. Typically, to appear bolder, the brow is made to look darker at the arch.
This treatment will take approximately 2 hours.
Chemicals found in makeup and cleansers may alter the colour of the pigment and affect the healing process, so it would be best to wash around it. And ensure you do not apply makeup on your brows for at least two weeks.
Our brow experts apply our specialised numbing cream on the eyebrow area for 20 minutes before the process so you will experience little to no pain.
In most cases, only a minor touch up is necessary to fill in any sparse areas; however, you can choose to skip the touch-up appointment to keep the look more natural.
The duration depends on person to person and various different factors. Your therapist will advise you on how to best maintain your new brows.
- Avoid getting your brows wet for at least 7 days after the treatment. This includes swimming, saunas, hot showers and steam rooms.
- Avoid touching, picking, scratching or rubbing the brows during the healing process.
- If your brow artist recommends an aftercare ointment, apply the provided ointment to the brows as per their instructions.
- Avoid using any makeup on or around the brows for at least 7 days after the treatment. This includes eyebrow pencils, powders and gels.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the brow area for at least 4 weeks after the treatment. If you must go out in the sun, ensure to wear a hat or apply sunscreen to the brows.
- Avoid intense physical activity for at least 7 days after the treatment.
- Do not use any exfoliating products or treatments on the brows for at least 2 weeks after the treatment.
Remember that everyone’s skin is different and some people may require additional or slightly different aftercare instructions.
It takes time for the brows to fully heal and for the pigment to settle into the skin. It is important to be patient and ensure to follow the aftercare instructions provided by your therapist. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the clinic directly.
My skin is glowing and feels so smooth after my Pico treatment. Thank you so much BROWZ for always providing the best service - you are the only place I trust with my skin.
A month ago, I visited Browz to have microblading done but thanks to their screening process, I found out that microblading is not compatible with my skin type. I did semi permanent ombre instead (courtesy of Alina). I’m so happy and satisfied with the results. It looks so natural!