Beauty spots are seen as a mark of beauty which complements and accentuates your natural facial features by drawing attention to certain areas of the face which you would like to highlight.
- For example, a beauty spot above the lip can bring attention to the mouth, while one near the eye brings focus to your eyes.
- Balancing your features by creating a focal point that distracts from any perceived unevenness and asymmetry
- Creating a classic and timeless look
- Adding uniqueness and enhancing your natural beauty
- If you already have a faint natural beauty spot, we can add a small detail and extra definition to your overall look
ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY AND COMPLEMENT YOUR FACIAL FEATURES BY ADDING A BEAUTY SPOT
What We Do
Our BROWZ experts will strategically size and place the Semi Permanent Beauty Spot on an area of the face, such as the cheekbone or near your mouth, to add an interesting and attractive element to your natural facial features.
- Your therapist will begin the treatment using a face mapping technique to decide on the best placement ,size and colour of your beauty spot to enhance your features.
- They will then use a semi-permanent device, with a fine needle, to place your beauty spot with expert precision.
- Your therapist will finish your treatment by providing you with aftercare and booking your top up appointment for 4weeks time.
Beauty spots can last up to one year and will fade naturally over time. We advise coming for a top up 4 weeks after your intial session and if required a retouch after 1 year.
Yes. While the pigmentation will start to peel shortly after the procedure, the results are immediately noticeable.
It is best to avoid active sun exposure, swimming, saunas, sun beds and steam rooms for at least 24 hours after your treatment
After care is essential to achieving the best results post treatment. Please adhere to the follow advise:
- Keep the area dry and avoid getting water on your beauty spot for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid using any makeup on the treated area for the 10 days after the procedure, as it may interfere with the healing process.
- Avoid rubbing or scratching the treated area.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or tanning beds for at least one week after the procedure.
- Do not use any oil-based products or creams around the treated area for at least one week after the procedure.
- Avoid swimming, saunas, or hot tubs for at least one week.
- Rebook your top up after 4 weeks
"Browz truly lives up to the hype in every way, from the amazing customer service to the relaxed and calm energy walking in. Holistically a great place!"