FOR THAT NATURAL GLOW
Mesotherapy naturally enhances the production of building blocks and stimulates your Skin’s metabolism resulting in a natural glow and more youthful appearance.
A non surgical rejuvenation method that transforms your skin inside-out.
- A Consultation will take place to understand what your concerns are in order to choose the perfect solutions for you.
- Most of the time an anesthetic cream will be applied and then very fine needles (comparable to Accupuncture needles) will be used to inject into the area. This may be single needles or in some cases a mechanical gun with needles is used for the process.
We advice you not to take any blood thinners like aspirin before or after the treatment as well as to avoid caffeine and alcohol within 48 hours before and after your treatment.
Since we use a local anesthetic cream, you will feel minimal discomfort, however you will not experience any pain.
Our Aesthetic Doctor will advise you on the best procedure for your desired goals. You will be guided on what substances, location and how often the treatment should be carried out. Each treatment is unique to the individual and so no treatment plan is ever the same.
The area might be slightly red, however there is little to no downtime after Mesotherapy.
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure to prevent the risk of infection.
- Avoid applying makeup or other cosmetic products to the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight or extreme heat for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Apply a cold compress or ice pack to the treated area to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser to clean the treated area twice a day.
- Apply a moisturizer to the treated area to keep it hydrated and prevent dryness.
- Avoid using harsh or abrasive skincare products on the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that cause sweating for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and help flush out any toxins released during the procedure.
- Follow any additional instructions provided by your dermatologist, including any prescribed medications or topical treatments.
My skin is glowing and feels so smooth after my Pico treatment. Thank you so much BROWZ for always providing the best service - you are the only place I trust with my skin.