TAME UNRULY BROWS
Brow lifting at its finest! The Brow Lamination technique gives your brows a set, uniformed, fuller and thicker looking shape for an extended period of time. Our gentle sculpting solution smooths and manipulates the hair in the desired direction. Love to brush your brows upwards or have hairs with a mind of their own? Then this is your perfect treatment.
Our experts work with you to create your brow goals, completing the look with tint and shaping. The result is sleek brows with a high shine finish. Wake up and go, with stunning brows.
The Brow Lamination process is pain free and restructures your brow hair so that it retains their shape, giving them a feathery look for up to eight weeks.
What We Do
Our brow experts employ a non-invasive and pain-free brow lamination process to give you natural looking lifted brows. The perfect solution for brow gaps or hair that grows in different directions.
- The Brow Lamination procedure starts with our brow experts applying a lifting balm to your brows using a brush and covering them with cling film.
- After a few minutes, the excess product is removed and a volumizing solution is applied to hydrate your brows.
- How long each product is left on your brows depends on your hair type.
- Once the second product is removed, your brows are tinted (optional) to make them darker and appear fuller. To finish, a nourishing serum is applied.
Brow Lamination is the perfect treatment for those who have unruly or coarse brows and are looking for a more defined shape.
Along with a lifting cream, a neutralising lotion and a nourishing serum are used to keep your brows in shape and hydrated.
Depending on how well you take care of your brows, Brow Lamination effects can last up to 2 months.
Yes, Brow Lamination is the perfect process if you’re looking to tame your brows or need a solution to fill in your gaps semi permanently.
Brow Lamination is an alternative method to Microblading and is totally non-invasive and pain free.
- Post your treatment, apply our Browz after-care serum and cream for extra healing and protection.
- This is to ensure you get the best results from your procedure.
- As with all treatments your therapist will take you through the aftercare to follow for optimum results.
"I did today lamination for the first time and I am very satisfied of the result. My technician Roisin is the sweetest, very professional."
I went to Browz to get my brows laminated. Booking was a smooth and fast process, and the studio was so beautiful and serene. Jennifer, my technician, did a perfect job in shaping and laminating my brows. I would definitely recommend Browz.