#1 IN THE INDUSTRY
Remove any unwanted pigment or tattoo in the safest most effective way with no damage to the natural eyebrow hair. Results are immediate and treatment takes between 25-60 seconds.
Our laser machine is the fastest and most effective laser tattoo removal treatment in the industry.
What We Do
Our latest offering from BROWZ offers individuals a non-invasive and painless solution to tattoo removal. The procedure is FDA-cleared and the only laser that is capable of treating the full-color spectrum of tattoo inks.
Our advanced equipment is capable of removing tattoos up to 75% faster than traditional lasers, fewer treatments are required to remove the tattoo completely without injuring the surrounding skin..
Post your Brow Lamination process, it is advised to not apply make-up and keep your brows dry for at least 24 hours post the treatment.
In addition, avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after the treatment.
This is a case-to-case basis, depending on the size of the tattoo, one session can take 15 up to 30 minutes.
There is little discomfort during the treatment but it is not at all painful. To further alleviate the discomfort make sure to: – Avoid the use of Sauna for at least 3 days. – Apply sunscreen with a high level of SPF.
Common side effects include swelling, redness, soreness, and little discomfort. A cold compress helps in reducing these.
After the procedure, swelling and minor discomfort can be experienced, which is a common side effect of any treatment. Redness can last up to two weeks which then gradually fade. It takes about 2- 3 weeks for the area to recover.
It takes more than one session to completely eliminate the pigment from the body. And depending on the size of the tattoo, the type of pigment used, and the pigment’s intensity, and several sessions may be required to see the desired results. In most cases, 6 to 8 sessions work best.
- Keep the area clean and avoid getting water or any other products on the area for at least 24 hours after the treatment. Thereafter gently wash the area with mild soap and water twice a day, patting it dry with a clean towel.
- If you experience some swelling and redness after the procedure, apply an ice pack to the treated area to reduce any discomfort.
- Your doctor may recommend applying an ointment to the treated area to prevent infection and aid in healing. Follow their instructions carefully.
- Avoid picking or scratching at the treated area as this can cause scarring or infection.
- Wear a hat or use a sunscreen with SPF30 or higher to protect the area from the sun and prevent hyperpigmentation and delay healing.
- Avoid activities that cause sweating for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
My skin is glowing and feels so smooth after my Pico treatment. Thank you so much BROWZ for always providing the best service - you are the only place I trust with my skin.
"My experience at Browz was Amazing from the moment I arrived, very well looked after. My therapist Monika was very informative and did a wonderful job with the laser treatment on my brows! Very happy indeed - highly recommend!"