We use Filler that is made from naturally derived substances and inject it into lines and tissues of either your Lips or Face. Results create volume and symmetry in your lips, enhance cheek bones and decrease the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines in your face.
Subtle yet natural enhancements that make all the difference!
What We Do
We use Filler based on Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a naturally produced substance in the body, making it almost impossible to have an allergic reaction.
Our Doctor will always begin with a consultation to understand exactly what your aesthetic vision is. This is then followed by a facial assessment and mapping.
The area will then be cleansed and anesthetized. Only then will the injection take place. Finally, the treatment will end with post-procedure advice to ensure you get the best possible results with as little downtime as possible.
Incase you are not satisfied with your results, we can REVERSE them in seconds.
We only use the highest grade Lip Filler brands in the market and we always choose which one would suit you best based on your skin type and desired results. More so than the product itself, results are always based on the skill of our Experts.
Lip Filler results will last between 6-9 months while other facial areas may last a bit longer as they aren’t moved as much as the mouth.
Like most invasive procedures, the results are only ever as good as the expert carrying them out. Unlike permanent silicon based fillers, Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in our body and so it is extremely rare to get an allergic reaction to them. HA Fillers are Semi-Permanent and will naturally be reabsorbed over time.
Lip or facial Fillers are not painful. You will receive a full local anesthetic so other than a bit of discomfort, you won’t feel anything. Our experts at Browz perform all procedures delicately to ensure that your experience is as pleasant as possible.
You might feel like your lips stay a bit swollen for up for 24-48 hours. Sometimes you might experience light bruising, however we will advise you on steps to minimize this. Most clients are able to return to daily activities right after their treatment.
- Avoid touching, rubbing or applying pressure to the treated area for at least 6 hours after the treatment to reduce the risk of infection and ensure that the fillers settle evenly.
- Apply ice to the treated area for 10-15 minutes every hour for the first 24-48 hours after the treatment to help reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid intense physical activity, such as exercise, for at least 24-48 hours after treatment to minimize swelling and prevent the filler from shifting.
- Avoid alcohol and blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin, for at least 24-48 hours after treatment as these can increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face for the first 24-48 hours after treatment. Avoid using exfoliants or harsh scrubs as these can irritate the skin.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment with your dermatologist to monitor your progress and ensure that you are happy with your results.
Following these aftercare instructions will help to ensure optimal results and minimize any potential side effects. It is important to remember that every patient is different and your dermatologist may provide you with additional instructions, based on your individual needs and goals.
My skin is glowing and feels so smooth after my Pico treatment. Thank you so much BROWZ for always providing the best service - you are the only place I trust with my skin.
"I can't tell you how satisfied I am with the services of BROWZ Salon. This is the second time I've gone in for a brow and lash lift and I always get nothing but compliments. This time I had a lip filler done by Dr. Irena and I am really happy, my lips are finally exactly what I always wanted them to be and even though we had the filler done, my lips retained their natural look.I can't recommend it highly enough, I can't wait for my next visit. "