NATURAL HAIR STROKES FOR UP TO 1 YEAR
The original BROWZ signature treatment that has revolutionized the beauty industry. A skilled technique to create a fuller brow, using a super fine tool to achieve natural looking hair strokes.
Minimal invasion or recovery time we use the best organic products and work to the highest safety standards. This semi permanent treatment mimics the natural hair to create an authentic look.
Looking for middle ground? Why not try a combination of Microblading and Ombré Brows.
Microblading is the most talked about treatment hitting social media, ensuring fuller brows that are customized to suit your bone structure.
What We Do
We provide a safe and minimally invasive treatment. Using purely organic pigments to fill in your brows, we ensure they retain their color through sweat and water. We also provide frequent touch-ups as and when needed.
- Your therapist will begin the treatment using a face mapping technique.
- They will first study the shape of your brows, and design your new brows to compliment your facial features.
- They will then use a semi-permanent hair stroke tool, with a fine needle, to draw individual strokes on your brows to mimic your natural hair.
Microblading is one of the hottest new beauty treatments seen on runways around the world. This technique helps correct asymmetrical eyebrows, provides volume to your existing brows and solves the problem of hair growing in different directions. Our semi permanent hairstroke brows are achieved using our special tool, designed to outdo the regular microblading technique.
Yes. While the pigmentation will start to peel shortly after the procedure, the results are immediately noticeable. The brows will be very sleek with a wet look. This wet look lasts for 24 hours and once washed will remain fluffy. If you want to retain a glossy look, apply a brow gel or serum.
It is best to avoid swimming, saunas, sun beds, tanning and steam rooms for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
The treatment takes unruly or thinning brows and smooths it out while also lifting the hair in a slightly vertical direction. So whether you have thin, overplucked, unruly or gapped brows, our advanced microblading treatment, will give you full, slicked-up brows with a high-shine finish.e you full, slicked-up brows with a high-shine finish.
Nanoblading is done with the Flow Brow technique using a super fine flexible blade allowing a natural flow of hair strokes that blend with the natural hair growth creating more depth and fullness rather than shape. Results are super natural, light and last between 6-8 months.
Microblading or Hairstroke brows are slightly thicker and uses a less flexible blade giving more structure to the brow and allowing more ability to create a thicker shape especially for clients who lack hair or shape to their natural brow. This technique gives more opportunity to fill and create shapes which isn’t always possible with nanoblading as the strokes are very fine. Results are always natural and last 6-12 months.
- Avoid getting your brows wet for at least 7-10 days after the treatment. This includes swimming, saunas, hot showers and steam rooms.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning for at least 4 weeks after the treatment as this can cause the pigment to fade prematurely.
- Do not pick, scratch or rub the treated area as this may cause infections, delay the healing process and cause scarring. Itching and flaking are normal during the healing process.
- Do not apply any makeup or skincare products on the treated area for at least 10-14 days after the treatment.
- Use a clean cotton swab to apply the provided aftercare ointment to the treated area 2-3 times a day for 7-10 days.
- Avoid any strenuous activity that causes sweating for at least 7 days after the treatment.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach or face down with your brows touching the pillow for at least 10 days after the treatment.
- Do not use any exfoliating products such as facial scrubs or acids on the treated area for at least 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Attend your follow-up appointment within 4-8 weeks to retouch any needed areas and ensure the best possible results.
My skin is glowing and feels so smooth after my Pico treatment. Thank you so much BROWZ for always providing the best service - you are the only place I trust with my skin.
Browz has helped me to grow the right shape and I have been using their services for a few years now. Last year I tried microblading and it was the best decision ever! Special praise goes to Alina - she is a master with brows - I wouldn’t trust anyone else to touch my brows.
"Had my brows done as well as a touch up a month later with Raveena. This place is very posh, but also very excellent in service, communication, hospitality, and atmosphere."