- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content (Content shall mean pictures/visuals, videos, text, audio, numbers, oral content, sounds, animations, documents, data, applications, search engine, blogs, graphic and any such matter that is on the Site).
- You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- To access this Site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide on this Site will be correct, current, and complete.
- If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this Site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs to process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature to send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Please contact BROWZ on +971 4 321 4828 if you wish to discuss a refund or exchange of product.